Friday, July 17, 2015

Life As It Is

Well what can I say but a person is stronger then they appear. A lot of people know very little about what has been going on in our family and I am fine with that because to be honest not everyone needs to know. I have been writing about it but I keep that for me. I helps to keep me from wanting to cry all the time. I have found that when getting upset writing and blogging has been a great thing to help vent out or just put down what I feel needs to be said so that we can reflect.

As I was saying Life has been Life and we keep going because we love our family and want what is best for them. I keep us as busy as I can so that we do not have time to sit and ponder on things. I have found that when we are busy the better things are the kids. So making trips to Frontier City and White water are a must and we do them often. Plus we get to see Grandparents and Cousins so it makes the trips even better.

I am still working on dealing with the changes that have happened but I have faith that things will work out as God has a plan for us. With everything that has been going on I have learned that my faith is growing more and prying daily is something that I do more then ever now. No we have not found a church but I know having faith and loving God are important. We are working on finding the church we feel fits us as a family and that will help our faith in God grow even more. 

Well this is going to be the longest weekend of my life but that is ok I know it will get easier as time goes by. Faith, Love and Family that is what it is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment