Sunday, June 29, 2014

Slow day But good

Today was a slow day of getting around but it was a good day since I had a great nights of sleep. I am really happy about that since I have been hurting from my jaw infection and double ear infection. anyways it was a nice and relaxing day just hanging out and enjoying the quite until 2 of the kids came home today.

we went and got Joshua and Felicia from my mom and also got Nathan and Seth they are spending the week with us. I love having them here since our other 4 kids are gone it gives Joshua and Felicia someone to play with. plus it is fun having them here. It was also nice to be able to sit and talk to my mom for a little while we got the kids from her and my sister. I am so thankful that my parents was willing to keep the kids this weekend since I did not feel good and needed to focus on getting better. I am so happy I am starting to feel better just hope the pain goes way soon.

Well that is all for now the family is doing great and I can not wait until July 6th all of our family will be back together I miss my kids so much. Also Me and Marty will be married for 1 year and it has been a great year and I can not waite for the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment