Well it has been a good day just letting the kids swim and getting laundry done before they all left today. I am so thankful that I am able to do my laundry at home I have been in the place where I had to go to a laundry mat to do laundry. I was thankful that I had a place to do it but it was hard to do it when you have kids. well me and Zeus our dog went for a walk today he really enjoyed it and so did I because I do not like walking around our nieberhood unless I have him. plus he was good company since their are other dogs in our neiberhood. the kids had a blast swimming and did not want to get out. Then later I took the kids to meet with my mom and sister so that they can spend the weekend with my parents. Felicia was so looking forward to seeing her paw paw that she does not see all the time.
I am looking forward to a kid free weekend just because I will be able to get so things done that can be hard at times to do when you have a 2 year old following right behind you destroying everything. Hey I love she is our last baby so I have been enjoying all the moments like that. We need weekends every once in a while without kids since it does not happen very often.

No comments:
Post a Comment