Monday, June 23, 2014

Thankful

Well starting this blog so that family and friends can know what is going on. Also because I am working on changing habits and doing a 21 days to happiness challenge. So far I did my workout and it felt great. I am very thankful for all the people in my life and my family's life because without them we would not be who we are. I am also so happy that my nephew's are able to spend some time here with us. Right now I am a little lost not having 4 of our kids we love and miss them so much.
 
Hey on a great note I have had a great birthday just hanging out at home with the boys and Felicia. I know they may think I am a boring old person but it has been a great day. We are hoping no rain tomorrow so we can swim. Felicia had a fit because she could not swim that little girl loves the water. But hey only 13 more Days to go and all of our kids will be home again. Then we will celebrate Jonathan's birthday and Marty's birthday.  I see a swim party in the future I know the kids will be excited to have friends and family over.

Well we took a family vacation to Tennessee and it was relaxing and a lot of fun. The kids loved it and we had great family time and that was what we was going for. Marty got to relax in the hot tub and also the big bath tub we had in our cabin. The mountains was so pretty the kids loved looking out at them but I think they loved the water park the best. That was when we found out Felicia loved water she loved going and splashing and having fun. We are so thankful that we was able to do this and we plan on doing more in the future. Love the family time!!!


Well that's it for today hope everyone has a blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment