Just been sitting back and reflecting on things in my life. I am very thankful for many things like being able to stay home with my kids. I never thought I would be able to stay home and be their for my kids. I am thankful for having a supportive husband who is right their by my side no matter what. He has allowed me to continue to go to school and also support me with Plexus. All I can say is that we have had times of struggle but we come out stronger.
other then cleaning up the house here and their today not much going on here. Kids was swimming most of the day they love the pool. I am happy we have been able to have it every summer for the last 3 years it saved us so much money having it. Because water parks have gotten so expensive over the years.
Well off to finish dinner for the family fried chicken with steamed home grown squash, corn and green beans.
No comments:
Post a Comment