Its Friday and I am happy that the weekend is here so that we can spend some time together before kids come home. It has been nice and quite here and that is something I am not used to and I miss my kids. I am very thankful that my parents are able to keep them and spend time with our kids.
Well I went to the doctor today and I am very thankful that I was able to go because I know not all people have insurance or the money to be able to go and get medication. It turns out I have a double ear infection and a infection in my jaw. I do know one thing I will not slack off on not taking my pro bio anymore. I really think all of that happened because I slacked off and kept forgetting to take it so I am putting the bottle beside my bed on my night stand so I remember.
Plexus is going to take my family to a different level the more I work my business the more customers I get and more people I am helping to get healthy. My main reason why I am doing this is to help people to be able to live a great life and a life full of fun and being healthy. Yes we do have stuff for weight lose but the main thing is the products that help people life a healthy lifestyle. In this time of day it is hard to not eat out and give in to temptation but when you out good things in your body you will get good things out. For example like being able to run and play with your kids and grand kids. I love Plexus and the products just hope that people will see that money should not be why you do not take care of your self.
No comments:
Post a Comment